SO here's all the news I have about what's happenin' this weekend!
Black Friday is a huge shopping weekend for many people, and as a small business/independent artist I wanted to try and organize as much as I could to make it special, and possibly inspire you to shop small this season!
Here's the details of my Black Friday plans:
- Weekend long BOGO 50% off on all art prints/stickers, I make them all from my home studio <3
- A raffle here that ends Saturday at noon, where EIGHT winners will get their pick at a set of original paintings, or prints! Every person who enters receives a coupon code for 20% off and a free sticker with a future order
- Any purchase of an original art piece will come with a free sticker grab bag (a random assortment of 3 stickers, I'll match the aesthetic to the art you bought!)
- Along with the aforementioned point, I'll be releasing many originals that I've been holding onto the past few months!! You can find the original art here
- Posters!!! You've asked, I'm here to make it happen! I can't produce posters at my home studio, but I've organized means of getting them produced. So you can now get large posters of your favorite art! I've also made 2 Adventure Time posters just for this drop
- New clothes! Hoodies/Shirts have been something I've wanted to expand on for awhile, and I've reworked some designs/done lots of work to get some fresh clothing designs for you
- Earrings!!! Polymer clay earrings specifically. I have 3 designs that will be live this Friday, as each pair will be made to order (so I talked myself into 3 designs instead of like, 20!). You're gonna love them
-My Mochi print is 100% donation to the Second Harvest Food Bank
- FINALLY every order this weekend will come with an exclusive sticker you can only get by ordering during this sale :*) It's a little bunny with a space halo! very celestial and magical
I've been working on this for about a month and a half, I really hope you're excited <3 Thank you so much for supporting me, my small family (my cats love you too), my dreams and my work. I am infinitely grateful
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTION <3
Will my order arrive by Christmas?
It should. I will be sending out orders every 3-4 days, everything except for hoodies/posters are made by me in my home! USPS shipping that I pay for is scheduled for 2-3 days. With current mail delays some orders take around 5-7 days, some may be later. My current expectations are all orders, sent out to the continental US, at least 2 weeks before Christmas day should arrive
If an order does not arrive by 3 weeks from the mailing date (or if it appears to be lost) please email me at:
That way I can get you a (free) expedited replacement! ♥